Ph.D. (Law) Aspirants Colloquium [June 14-25, 2023]
Colloquium Dates: June 14-25, 2023 [Practical Workshop]
5 Seats Only | 20 hours
ABOUT THE COLLOQUIUM
Several law graduates aspire to pursue Ph.D. in law every year. These include- young law teachers, lawyers, and even law professionals wanting to pursue interdisciplinary Ph.D. blending law with technology, social sciences, management, public policy and other fields. However, the majority of them lack guidance.
This is where this Colloquium steps in with a vision to empower these Ph.D. aspirants. This colloquium has been handcrafted to help Ph.D. aspirants:
- Identify research area and a broad & tentative topic
- Identify market oriented utility of research area and professional benefit
- Foresee which universities may admit such kind of research plan
- Carve out a structured Ph.D. research proposal
- Present a research proposal before Experts
- Gather inputs from experts and Refine the Research Proposal
- Finalise Research Proposal in the workshop
- Personalized and Group Discussion on Areas of Interest with Experts
- Reading on Proposed Topics followed by Critical Thinking based discussion
- Drafting Ph.D. Research Proposal and Presentation- Inputs from Experts
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Planning to pursue Ph.D. in Law?
- Unable to decide Area of Research & Tentative Topic?
- Juggling between ideas to finalize your most relatable topic?
- Want to know the benefits of a topic, its market utility, long term impact?
- Need Guidance to Draft Ph.D. Research Proposal for Admission Presentation?
Join Ph.D. (Law) Aspirants Colloquium and get Guidance from Experts
- Identify Research Area
- Draft Ph.D. Research Proposal
- 2 Presentations before a Panel of Experts
- AIR Database Subscription to Each Participant
- One Assured Publication on AIR Online Repository
- One Best Paper Publication in AIR Print Format
(Publications: Subject to Editorial Approval)
- FREE Career Consultation for Each Participant
- Early Bird Fees: INR 5,250/- [Till May 31, 2023]
- Standard Fees: INR 7,500 /-
SESSION PLAN [20 HOURS]
|Jun 14, 2023||Wednesday||6.30 PM – 9.30 PM||Research Area Identification|
|Jun 16, 2023||Friday||6.30 PM – 9.30 PM||Reading & Discussion Session|
|Jun 17, 2023||Saturday||10:00 am- 12:00 pm and
04:00 pm- 06:00 pm
|Reading & Discussion Session|
|Jun 18, 2023||Sunday||10:00 am- 12:00 pm and
04:00 pm- 06:00 pm
|Draft Research Proposal Writing|
|Jun 20, 2023||Tuesday||6:30 pm- 08:30 pm||Draft Research Proposal Writing|
|Jun 24, 2023||Saturday||6:30 pm- 09:00 pm||Draft Proposal Presentation|
|Jun 25, 2023||Sunday||6:30 pm- 09:00 pm||Draft Proposal Presentation|
Rigorous Final Presentation: Final Correction Inputs by Expert Mentors & LIVE Corrections
- Dr. Nachiketa Mittal, Founder VLS and Professor of ADR, National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- Prof. (Dr.) V. Kesava Rao, Vice-Chancellor, National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- Prof. (Dr.) O.V. Nandimath, Professor of Law, National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
- Professor Sitharamam Kakarala, Director of School of Policy and Governance, Azim Premji University, Bengaluru
- Prof. (Dr.) Vijay Kumar Singh, Professor of Law & Dean, Department of Law, SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat
- Professor Sachidhanandam S., former Vice Chancellor, T.N. Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai and Visiting Professor, NLU Delhi
- Dr. Ayaz Ahmad, Nehru-Fulbright Scholar 2023, Columbia University USA
- Dr. Praveen Tripathi, Associate Professor of Law and Dean of Students’ Welfare, Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), Jabalpur
- Prof. (Dr.) Dr Omkar D Palsule Desai, Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Prof. (Dr.) P K. Biswas, Former Dean, Indian Institute of Forest Management (IIFM), Bhopal and Dean Academics, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
- Dr. Vimal Babu, Associate Professor, Paari School of Business, SRM University, AP