Jagran Lakecity University Faculty of Law is organising the One Week Refresher Course (Online) on the theme Law Teaching Pedagogy from October 4th – 11th, 2021. Young Law Teachers , Research Associates, Teaching Assistants and Aspiring Law Teachers are invited to seize this opportunity to engage with Senior Law Professors of the country.
Register before October 4, 2021 by 12:00 noon.
- Prof. B. B. Pande, Distinguishes Professor, NLU Delhi
- Prof. N. L. Mitra, Former, Vice-Chancellor, NLSIU, Bengaluru and NLU Jodhpur
- Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Prof. V. Nagaraj, Vice-Chancellor, DNLU, Jabalpur
- Prof. Sitharamam Kakarala, Director, Director, School of Policy and Governance, Azim Premji University, Bengaluru
- Prof. Srikrishna Deva Rao, Vice-Chancellor, NLU Delhi
- Prof. Amita Dhanda, Professor Emerita, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- Prof. Ved Kumari, Vice-Chancellor, NLU Odisha
- Prof. V. Vijayakumar, Vice-Chancellor, NLIU, Bhopal
- Prof. R. Venkat Rao, Former, Vice-Chancellor, NLSIU, Bengaluru
- Prof. Sandeep Shastri, Vice-Chancellor, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
Law teachers (full time or visiting): INR 1000/-
Law Practitioners/ Others Self Employed or Salary based professionals: INR 1000/-
Research Associates/ Teaching Assistants: INR 600/-
Ph.D. Scholars (pursuing) / LL.M. (pursuing/Complete): INR 350/-
Registration through Google Response Form, click here.
Fee Payment through Smart URL or QR Code, click here.
Contact us at: [email protected]
Call us at: 7471110115