JLU’s Invitation to Celebrate International Day of Persons with Disabilities on December 3, 2021.
- December 2, 2021
- Posted by: Virtual Law School
- Category: Law School Bench
Invitation to Join and Celebrate International Day of Persons with Disabilities on December 3, 2021.
The Centre for Human Rights, Gender and Social Inclusion of the Faculty of Law, Jagran Lakecity University (JLU), Bhopal welcome all stakeholders to join National Dialogue on Disability Inclusion- Agenda for Sustainable Development on December 3, 2021 from 09:45 AM- 10:45 AM.
Event Open to All and No registration Fee.
Speakers & Guests:
1. Hon’ble Mr. Justice A. K. Sikri, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
2. Ms. Jeeja Ghosh, Eminent Disability Rights Activist
3. Ms. Bhargavi Davar, Eminent Disability Rights Activist
4. Prof. (Dr.) Sandeep Shastri, Vice- Chancellor, Jagran Lakecity University
5. Prof. Dr. Nachiketa Mittal, Associate Dean & Director, Faculty of Law, JLU
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 891 8549 0259
Register your support for Disability Inclusive Society by joining the event.
For further information Email at: [email protected]