Call for Papers by NLU Delhi on Indian Family System [Submit by Jan. 30, 2023]
Centre for Comparative Studies in Personal Laws, National Law University Delhi invites Papers for the Book titled “Indian Family System: Contemporary Issues”.
- Hindu Joint/ Undivided Family
- Indian Family System: Issues and Probable Solutions
- Working of Family Courts
- Institution of Marriage: Changing Notions
- Child Marriage
- Same Sex Marriage
- Live-in Relationship: Pros and Cons
- Divorce and ADR
- Succession and Inheritance
- Property Rights with specific reference to Daughters, Married and Divorced Women
- Adoption & Parenthood
- Guardianship & Custody
- Maintenance Rights of Children, Wife & Elderly People
The book shall be published with ISBN accepting quality research papers after peer reviewing
the process by experts in the field. The Editorial team recommends the use of APA Style Manual 6th
Edition for citing references (Sample style referencing may be referred at
https://apastyle.apa.org/instructional-aids/reference-examples.pdf) with not more than 6000 words.
Last Date to Submit: The paper in accordance with guidelines may be submitted through email at [email protected] on or before 30th January 2023.