News & Events
Call for Interns- Internship Opportunity at Kanoon Sangrah
- February 27, 2022
- Posted by: Virtual Law School
- Category: Law School Bench
Kanoon Sangrah is a group of passionate young Law Students working to improve the Legal fabric of India.Kanoon Sangrah aims to provide a platform to those with blue-sky perspectives about law. Kanoon Sangrah works to provide Legal News and Legal Awareness to every individual. The platform holds the vision to provide access to legal information in one click.
About the Internship
- Interns for Content team- Kanoon Sangrah is in need of talented Content Writers to create compelling legal blog posts, social media content and legal articles. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights and good legal knowledge to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Interns for Podcast team- Kanoon Sangrah is need of candidates well versed with the concept of Podcast content creation and the most important thing we will be considering here is your legal knowledge and research work. The candidates should be aware of all the updated legal amendments and all the updated legal information.
We’re looking for
We are looking for a highly skilled legal content writer who is experienced in both law and technology. The content writers are responsible for developing our content strategy across multiple platforms.
- Create both long and short form legal/semi-legal related financial content in the form of blogs, notes, reviews, FAQs
- Create content and document library
- Building content development and marketing strategy
- Coordinate with content marketing team for distribution
- Ensure compliance with law (copyright/data protection etc)
- Continuous research on newer technologies and their impact in the legal system
- in depth knowledge of law and the amendments.
- Ability to learn and absorb quickly.
- Someone who wants to grow with the Kanoon Sangrah.
1) Certificate of Appreciation: Coordinator will receive a Certificate from us which will strengthen their CVs.( For special performance in our events)
2) Letter of Recommendation: LoRs will be given to the outstanding coordinator helping them to boost their chances for scholarships and better job opportunities.
3) Certificate of completion
4 ) 50℅ off on our paid events and opportunity for free entry
5) Publication opportunity
6) Opportunity to join team
Period of Internship
The internship should be at least for a period of two month starting immediately. It might be extended depending on the performance of the intern.
BA/BBA LLB, LLB pursuing from a recognized law faculty/department/university.
Eligible applicants may apply on this Google Form here.
The final selection will happen via Personal interview.
For any queries:
Contact- 08210372151 ( Anushka Teresa)
Email id- [email protected]
Note: THIS IS UNPAID and work from home Internship