About the Competition: The Central Law College, Salem is a private law college in Tamil Nadu, India. The Salem college was opened in 1984. It is affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. The Central Law College was founded by Prof. R.V. Dhanapalan in the year 1984.
Mode: This is a physical Moot Court competition.
- The Registration shall be restricted to 20 teams on a first come first serve basis.
- Only one team is allowed from each participating institution.
- Filled in a scanned copy of the Registration Form and the scanned copy of DD should be emailed to [email protected]on or before October 20, 2021.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the colleges that send in the provisional registration mails.
- Payment Details:
- Registration fee is 2500/- for each participating team
- Payable by way of DD
- The DD must be drawn in favour of The Principal, The Central Law College Salem, Tamil Nadu
- Payable at Salem (Note: cross-check details for any change with the concerned authorities before making payments.)
- Registration without the copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/university or duly attested registration form will not be entertained.
Awards & Prizes:
- Winners of the Moot Court Competition: Winner’s Trophy, mementos for team members and a Certificate of Merit
- The Runners-up team: Trophy, mementos for team members and a Certificate of Merit
- Best Student Advocate (Male): Trophy and a Certificate of Merit
- Best Student Advocate (Female): Trophy and a Certificate of Merit
- The Best Memorial Award(highest aggregate marks of both memorial), the Researcher: Trophy and a Certificate of Merit
- Each participant: A Certificate of Participation.
For more details, click here.