1st Virtual Cyber Mock Trial Competition [Event Date: 8-9-10 April 2022]
- March 23, 2022
- Posted by: Virtual Law School
- Category: Law School Bench
About World Cyber Security Forum
The World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is a worldwide renowned cyber consultancy and web community that aims to raise awareness about various internet issues and serves as a source of techno-legal information for professionals, students, and citizens all over the world. WCSF is not only restricted to giving legal-techno consultancy but also Provide free counseling to those who are in need, as well as workshops, training, and accredited courses for all. The organization also deals in contract administration and contract management. Individuals are also educated on the most up-to-date cyber news and surveys through the firm. WCSF has been providing fair information to professionals on myriad security concerns that they face on a daily basis as a dedicated cyber security platform.
About 1st Virtual Cyber Mock Competition, 2022
Mock trial is a unique, engaging, and often life-changing civic education program that mixes performance-based, law-related education with academic competition in a tournament-style format. Law students engage in groups to study the facts of a hypothetical criminal court case, plan a trial strategy, and act out every role in the trial, whether as a prosecutor or a defense attorney. The teams had to present their claims in front of sitting judges in real courtrooms and were graded on their performance. The Mock Trial will be based on Cyber Crime under Indian Law.
About Rules & Mock Case
We have curated two separate documents that clearly define the Rules & Regulations, Formation of teams, method etc. along with mock problem. Please find the attached links below:
- Click here, to access the Rules & Regulations for Competition.
- Click here, to access the Mock Problem.
Last Date to register: March 25, 2022
Please fill this Registration form via: https://www.worldcybersecurities.com/events/
Awards & Recognition
- Best Counsel: Cash Prize of 1500 INR + Access to one paid workshop for free + 15% discount on any one course + Interview Tips & Tricks Session + Merit Certificate
- Best Witness: Cash Prize of 1500 INR + Access to one paid workshop for free Interview Tips & Tricks Session + Merit Certificate
- Best Victim or Accused: Cash Prize of 1500 INR + Access to one paid workshop for free + 15% discount on any one course + Interview Tips & Tricks Session + Merit Certificate
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of 6000 INR. + Access to one paid workshop for free + 30% discount on any course purchased from WCSF + 1 Personalized CV Review Session & Interview Tips & Tricks + 1 month online Internship Opportunity with WCSF + Merit Certificate
- Participation Certification to all participants + 10% discount on any one course.
Mail: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +91 7355211128