Law of Evidence (30 Hours)
Read Payment Instructions below before making the purchase
The course on Law of Evidence is one of the foundation papers in law. We need to have a fine understanding of the concepts and principles of law of evidence vis-a-vis civil as well as criminal matters. In our legal system where judges’ are neutral umpires who adjudicate over the subject matter of dispute or a criminal case, law of evidence teaches the crucial role played by written and oral evidences. There are various kinds of evidences which will be covered as part of this course to provide a holistic understanding about their distinct application and evidentiary value in the court of law. As part of this course, law students are also exposed to skillset of testing the veracity of the testimony of witnesses during examination-in-chief and cross-examination conducted in the court. This is a unique course in the law curriculum which sharpens the legal understanding, techniques of observation as a lawyer, outlook for details in cases and a habit of reconfirming evidences before presenting to the court.
Welcome to a course exposing you to the theatrics of life, cleverness of human mind, tussle between the law and the law breaker and the charm of a devil’s advocate.
- To develop a habit of looking out for finer details of evidence in civil as well as criminal matters.
- To inculcate a habit of reconfirming evidences and their veracity before presenting to the court.
- To teach the craft of devil’s advocate in order to foolproof one’s own case against unanticipated cross-examination in the court.
- To teach the skillset of testing the veracity of the testimony of witnesses.
- Click the Get Course Button
- Check Out Page will Open
- Verify the Courses selected by you
- You will see two Payment Options. Offline Payment using UPI Code (mentioned there) Or Wire Transfer (Internet Banking Details)- Pay using any Payment option
- Finally- Click Purchase
- We will verify the payment received & confirm your purchase
- Check ‘My Orders’ and you will be able to access your course.
- Hurray! It’s Done- Join us soon 🙂
- Call us or Whatsapp at +91-70416-32600, if you face any problem.
- Significance of the study of law of evidence
- Law of evidence as lex fori
- Law of evidence vis-a-vis civil and criminal matters
- Drafting of Law of Evidence & History
- Types of evidence
- Concept of Proved, Disproved and Not Proved
- Suit or proceeding
- Facts in issue
- Relevant facts
- Res Gestae
- Section 11
- Sections 7 and 9
- Motive, preparation and conduct
- Facts showing state of mind
- Dying Declarations
- Relevancy of Judgments
- When are Opinions relevant
- Relevancy of Character
- Burden of proof and onus of proof
- Burden of proof of an accused
- Specific knowledge of proof
- Proof of death
- Burden in case of same relations
- Burden in case of dowry deaths
- Burden in certain cases of rape
- Proof regarding legitimacy
- Public and private documents
- Certified copies
- Proof of contents of certain public documents
- Proof of genuineness of the valued documents
- Who are competent witnesses
- Can every witness be compelled to answer every question
- Examination of witnesses
FREE 30 mins Career Counselling Session (worth INR 600/-) with this course.