Why Should You Support Us?
1. Virtual Law School is a Not-For-Profit Institution. We are registered as an initiative of KETAS EDUCATION FOUNDATION (Not-for-profit) company which is registered under Sec. 8 of Companies Act, 2013.
2. We started our journey during the crisis and critical times of pandemic Corona Virus COVID-19 to enable a medium of legal education for thousands of law students.
3. During the times of lockdown, we taught around 600 law students without charging any fees (on a pro bono basis).
4. Resource persons who teach at Virtual Law School include former Judges of the Supreme Court, Senior Lawyers of the Supreme Court & High Courts, Vice-Chancellors of National Law Universities, Senior Professors of Law & Deans, Law Firm Professionals and Law Teachers. Most of the resource persons teach for free despite our inability to compensate them with honorarium. But we need to financially support law teachers to sustain the ongoing law teaching at Virtual Law School. Hence financial support is vital.
5. We aim to reduce the cost of legal education in the country and hence, committed to facilitate teaching by virtual mode which will also enable hundreds of students to earn their livelihood and study at flexible hours at very affordable cost.
6. We teach students belonging to Specially Abled & Economically Weaker Sections category completely FREE to empower them equally.
7. Hence, we seek support from one and all in changing the discourse of legal education which has become increasingly expensive and beyond the reach of many.
You can Donate to KETAS Education Foundation (Not-for-Profit Company) for the cause of legal education through Net Banking (details below):
Account Name: KETAS EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Bank: HDFC BANK
Branch: Anand Park, Aundh, Pune
Account No: 50200053713825
IFSC Code: HDFC0000052